Our Fuji Matte paper is smooth to the touch and has no sheen, meaning reflection and shine will be minimal. Your museum archival quality print will have color depth on a matte surface.
Fuji Matte has extremely accurate color reproduction range and helps create unique, impressive images.
- Thick, professional grade paper
- Clear, pure whites for more distinct images
- Lusterless surface that creates unique, impressive images
- 100 year archival paper that won't fade
Thick, textured semi gloss canvas is hand stretched across a standard 1.5"wooden frame to give your print a classic, gallery-wrapped canvas look.
It's a durable material that offers a unique and lightweight hanging option in any size and features:.
- Latex-based ink resists fading
- Available in all print sizes offered
- Your choice of a white or black border
- Canvas can last 100+ years with proper care
The archival qualities, image brilliance, and durability set ChromoLuxe apart from all other print mediums.
ChromaLuxe high-definition metal prints use dye sublimation (infusing dyes directly into the metal print) and provide results that are incredibly clear, vivid, vibrant and well preserved for years to come. And the dye sublimation process of infusing dyes directly into the coating provides permanent protection for your artwork.
- Long-lasting archival quality, up to 65 years indoors
- Extremely lightweight with unmatched durability
- Scratch, fade, fire and water resistant
- Unsurpassed color brilliance and vibrancy
A brilliant alternative to traditional printing, the brushed aluminum finish of Dibond brings an incredibly unique metallic texture to your art print with unsurpassed durability.
Dibond prints are a great option for a clean, modern look, offering a sleek, brushed aluminum surface that adds amazing depth to your fine art print with extremely vivid colors and rich contrasts.
- Unique brushed aluminum finish and metallic texture
- Approximately half the weight of solid aluminum
- UV cured ink provides effective protection
- Can be router cut to create sweeping
Add this black powder coated aluminum extrusion frame for a true pro level finish to your ChromaLuxe or Dibond metal print. These frames are undersized by 2" all around and come with an aluminum z-clip for wall mounting.